Thursday, August 26, 2010

I found these old photos on my laptop a while ago and decided that i needed to do something with them and thus the reason i am writing this blog. Last Christmas holidays (It seem so long ago!) my family and I went to Europe. The first night we where in France Paris we went to the Eiffel tower to have dinner at the top restaurant which was amazing! once we all came down I quickly snapped these shots. I really liked the effect the natural, kind of fog, lit up all the lights surrounding it. 
enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. These are pretty photos! I love the eiffel tower - and I also was lucky enough to have dinner up top, but since I was in their summer at the time - it didnt get dark until 11 pm, so I didnt see it lit up!.. hope you enjoyed the beautiful Paris!
    ----
    Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog. I would love to help - all the more practice! As I plan to study interior design after school...
    ----
    It all depends how much you want to spend. If you have a vinnies or a lifeline or some sort of second hand shop, they can often be great for vintage feel furniture. And often, if they look a bit scummy- painting it white will make it look $100 more.
    ---
    I have so many suggestions, that I have decided to create a page on soooo many ideas! So I will get back to you soon, with a link to all the ideas. It would be great if you could contact me back about what she already has in her room - and maybe even some photos would be helpful to be more specific.
    ---
    Im really loving your blog and your cheerful words - keep smiling!
    xxx
    Stephie @ 1001 ways to be more lovely.

    ReplyDelete